Monday 22 January 2018

Learning new tricks

Well, it is looking like 2018 is a year for learning new things.
I have signed up for Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jinnyholt/
And I am teaching myself to display photos of my artwork, in a more flattering way with the help of an app on my laptop. Funny as I have had this laptop a couple of years and this year, have only just discovered I can do so much more with it, who knew? But have to say, all this techie learning is very time-consuming!!

Here are a few collage pics I have done so far.


Well, I must get to bed now as it is very late and one needs her beauty sleep!! 
Night all :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all. Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well. ...