Sunday 7 October 2018

Clay Christmas decorations

Well, look at this twice in one week! This is what being off work does :)
We had our Grandsons over for a sleepover and as always they were little angels for Nanny and Grandan!! 
They are now home with their Mum and I decided it was time to get out some craft stash and create something. I ended up getting out my Polymer clay stash and have made my Grandsons a gingerbread Christmas tree decoration each. I have been making these for family and friends for the past few years but sadly did not make any last year. That may have been because I was busy making Christmas wreaths like a mad woman.
So I need to make amends and create some for this coming Christmas.

They are very easy to make and I find the process therapeutic, saying this not just the clay creating anything!  
  

And some more ...


Till next time

Love
Live
Laugh

~Jinny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all. Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well. ...