Monday 27 August 2018

Three days and counting

Well, three more days and counting.
For the past week I have been living like a squatter in my own home lol. No fridge freezer, no bed, no. My two youngest have flown the nest and my hubby is working straight through on long shifts.
All of my art stuff is already in our new home in Scotland and I am itching to be creative but will have to wait a few more days yet!
Thursday is the day when our new journey starts and we begin a new chapter in our lives. Thankfully we have a week off a non-working week so I will sort out all the stuff and make it home, THEN I will be getting out my creative stuff and making something, so I can scratch this itch!!!
So my next blog will be from Scotland, so until then
Be good, be creative and be happy
Jinny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all. Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well. ...