Monday 8 October 2018

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all.

Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well.

Late last night the stash came out and I felt the need to create another clay dragon, well I actually made four dragons in total, so this will keep me out of trouble for a while.

I used translucent Cernit clay to make this little dragon, used a large polystyrene egg form to make his home and added texture with Powertex medium. One of my favorite pieces of material to use for my Dragon eggs is Paperdecoration which you can get at POWERTEX.CO.UK 

I have yet to paint the casing of the egg but for once I was happy to let it dry overnight as ordinarily I am very eager to carry on with my art and dislike having to wait for things to dry.

So here he is before I get the pigment colours and varnish out.


So my next post will be of him completed, please do pop back to see how he turned out and to see what colours I have decided on.

LIVE
LAUGH
LOVE

~Jinny ~

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your dragons Jinny so will definitely be popping back :)

    ReplyDelete

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all. Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well. ...