Monday 1 October 2018

October ...Already!!

Hello all, well I can't believe it is the first day of October!! Time sure does fly, soon it will be Christmas,there I said it lol 

As it is the first day of October and October means Halloween, I thought I would share a few Halloween projects I have done over the years. I have to admit, I kinda like being able to make spooky creations.





All of the above I made for a friends wedding out of mainly Polymer clay, I really enjoyed making all of these creations for their wedding day.

This art doll was made of mixed media and ended up being given as a Christmas pressie.




The ones above are made with my favorite medium Powertex, such a versatile medium to work with. 
 The Halloween wreath is an assemblage of different things and was made at work 
The pumpkin is another Powertex creation, made by blowing up a balloon and working the Powertex over the balloon, I was too eager to pop the balloon and it was not completely dry, hence the dent in my pumpkin but I think it adds to it's charm,the stump is made from Polymer clay.

I hope you enjoyed my blog for now.
Happy October

Till next time 
~Jinny~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all. Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well. ...